2. Information That We Collect:
Information that we get about you from other services Such as Google Analytics and Google Play. This information includes:
- Device information – Device-specific information such as your hardware model and operating system version. We DO NOT collect any of your unique identification.
- Unique application numbers – Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
- Anonymous identifiers – we use anonymous identifiers when you interact with services such as advertising services and others.
3. Personal Information That We May Collect:
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We DO NOT collect, store or use any personal information while you visit, download or upgrade our website or our products, excepting the personal information that you submit to us when you create a user account, send an error report or participate in online surveys and other activities. Only for the following purposes that we may use personal information submitted by you: help us develop, deliver, and improve our products and services and supply higher quality service; manage online surveys and other activities youâ€™ve participated in. In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- Your prior permission
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
- By requests from public and governmental authorities;
- To protect our legal rights and interests.
4. Non- Personal Information :
5. Third- Party Sites :
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites such as Facebook as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity’s name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties whether they are linked to or accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site.
6. Security :
ImageArt Inc. is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable. Our No Any Intention To Copy Or use Others Product use and Access in companies Application…
8. Advertisement in App :
We use Google Admob And Facebook Audience Network SDK for advertisements in our applications. There could be errors in the programming and sometime programming errors may cause unwanted side effects.
9. Contacting us :